Tuesday 14 February 2012

Ruslan and Ludmilla... And Others


Why, no, I'm not obsessed with this hadrosaur, whatever gave you that idea?

This page in my sketchbook was the victim of an accident with my bottle of sepia ink.  It did, however, add much to the appearance of this being an actual page of field sketches.  I ran with the idea and added a few notes.  Perhaps the messy spattering was because I needed to get out of Ruslan's way in a hurry...

('Ludmila' or 'Lyudmila' is usually anglicised with just one 'l', but I decided to use two here...)


4 comments:

  1. Lovely drawings! Sorry to hear about the accident with the ink, though it does suit the page rather and almost looks as though it were intentional :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you for an award, please see my blog for more details xx

    ReplyDelete